Monday, January 10, 2011

My first day of blogging my life long journal

I wake up this morning w/ my mom screeming me to wake up,
I am already late at school she said, and my father as a grown up always says irritating words to get me out of this life of being late. Its a good morning as the sun shines but I dont feel well because, I have sleep only for around 6 hours. I wish i'll have more time to sleep.

When I got to school the first teacher was not around and i'll wait for my next class for 5 hours. Oh.. Damn thing!

As I read the story of the philippine national hero I was amazed by the hardwork and persistent he shows on learning. Even though problems came to him he really try his best to study and not to monkey around.

Damn thing! I got home and now what, all the teachers in my class are absent and i didnt get any thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment