Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fuzzy

Then 1st semester of 2nd year came, and Inside me its an ordinary semester, and I've never thought that one of them will touch my heart. Lets call her "Star". Star was an ordinary type of girl, she always smile, make fun of something and laugh so hard, sometimes I thought see was crazy, laughing on my words without apparent reason. ^_^
even though she acts like that, I still like her.Got home from school, I'm very tired but still keeping my self up to update this blog,

Starting my 2nd semester of my 2nd year in Engineering was hard for me, not just physically but emotionally. I don't see problems in forms of anxiety. I see it as a tool to make me strong and build my self up. This is the foundation of a future me, giving up is saying good bye and that's a no no!

It's been fun all this months but sometimes, a part of me wants to stops and shift my major.

I have build my foundations around my best friends, but I've never imagine building it on my college friends, at First I've found them lacking. Lacking in the way they interact with me. Its not a strong bond that build us up, it's weak and fragile, but I try to share my thoughts and opinions in everything that's happening around.

*magtatagalog na hirap mag'english, sorry sa mga readers n hindi marunong magtagalog*

Nung una parikamdam ko may mali sa mga bagay bagay. *to be continue*

No comments:

Post a Comment