Friday, November 18, 2011

Inside me (11-10-11)

Got home from somewhere(8:26pm), and I’m feeling blue right now. I think it’s because, I miss someone who is really special to me. Reading her previous and old text messages makes me smile, but it is really different tonight because I really miss her, I want to see her, I’m wondering what she’s doing right now. Cguro nagbabasa siya ng book na pinahiram ko sa kanya. Kumain na kaya siya? Madami akong gusting sabihin at ikwento kaya lang hindi dapat. Sana okay lang siya ngaun. Sigh, missing her.

Loving someone is the greatest feeling! Finally, normal pala ko, kasi nagmahal akong muli! :D

--I don’t care if my grammar isn’t right, it's just a little thing, and little things dont mean much to me. :) I just want to express what I'm feeling right now. walang taong perpekto, lahat ay may kasiraan, ang kailangan lang gawin ng bawat isa sa atin ay tangapin kung ano man ung kasiraan na un. at tulungan ang isat isa para matakpan ang kasiraan na iyon.

"So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love"

No comments:

Post a Comment